West Bengal Entrance Examination (WBJEE JEM) was conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board, Kolkata (www.wbjeeb.in) for rendering admission into various Engineering courses like B.E, B.Tech, etc into Govt & Private Colleges of states of West Bengal. WBJEE 2013 Results is being published, Now it's time to have your Counselling for every shortlisted candidates.WBJEE Eligibility Criteria:-
- Examinations Board conducts the West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam (WBJEE) entrance exam which is held every year. Candidates must have to apply and qualify in the WBJEE entrance exam in order to take admission into engineering institutes in West Bengal. West Bengal ...
- Latest Update (June 05, 2013) : Notification regarding the JEM and AIEEE has been published by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board. All the candidates are advised to see this announcement carefully before filling up the application form and also information is posted about the incomplete form.
- www.wbjeeb.in is the main official site,everyone an check to get idea of your WBJEE Counselling, dates, form, schedule, time, results etc. Please check below brief details for the Counseling procedure.
- Candidates are advised to download the online application form for the Counselling from the online portal of WBJEE, So please request your form from the address given here. Please bring a copy of this form duly filed with your signature before you appear for the Counselling.
Steps and Procedure for WBJEE Counselling 2013 :-
WBJEE Counselling Fees :-
- A complete notification regarding the Counselling of WBJEE-2012 and AIEEE-2012 rank holders for admission to Engineering / Technological / Pharmacy Degree Colleges / Universities in West Bengal states will be announced in local news paper as well as online.
- Candidates will be directly called to the Counselling hall on basis of their ranks & marks obtained into the WBJEE 2012.
- You must carry the Counselling form, rank card, photo ID card, other certificates & marksheet xerox copy at the given time & date on venue.
- Once you choice is filled and freezes, it can not be change at anyhow. After allocation of the college, you must have to visit the college for verification purpose.
- Counselling fee is non refundable of Rs 500/- which has to br paid in form of the bank demand draft to the name of Central Selection Committee, Kolkata.